Re: What's This?

After our latest 2 1/2 year drought, it was getting that bad here, couldn't
launch a boat anywhere (lake receded too far from the ramps).  Grass growing
in all the coves, people mowing under their docks.   Marinas, boat service
outfits, fishing guides and all going under.  Everyone on water restrictions
and so forth.  The main difference is that we have more and deeper
reserviors because it is normal for us to go 3 - 4 months w/ no rain in the
summer.  But some of the lakes were so low this last time, they shut them
down, too low to pump water out of them.  I can't do Rich's dance but am
praying y'all get some good deep soaking rain every night.  Sprinkles (like
we are getting now) are not going to do the trick.  Only reason we came out
of our drought so fast is we got 30 plus inches of rain in the month of June
when we normally don't get anything.  And we only average 35 inches in a
normal year, whatever that is.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX