A Must Read

Subject:  A must read  from Broward  County , FL Sheriff's  Office

This  is exactly why I lock my doors when pumping gas.  This video is well
worth your time to watch.

This is a 3 1/2 minute video produced by the  Broward County , FL   Sheriff's
Office.  Identity thieves are at it again,  this time targeting people at gas
stations.  This  sort of crime never occurred to m e, especially since many
of us never leave the side of our car when pumping gas  anymore.

That has apparently not improved our  safety, especially for women who carry
purses.  The  footage of the actual crime being committed is shocking   i!  how
easy it is to pull off.  Please take  heed and pass it along to friends,
families and coworkers.  Click on the link below...