Re: court approved refund

I think it might have been around 97 when I visited my sister in Alberta. Plus I have purchased other things from Canada and England. Doesn't amount to a lot but I'll take the $25.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] court approved refund

Just got it. Only thing I can think of is seeds purchased before the phyto-nazis took over. Think I'll file on-line.

On Dec 3, 2007, at 6:55 PM, Kitty wrote:

Did anyone else receive a packet from the US Court Settlement Administrator in snail mail? It requests you choose 1 of 3 refund options, the most brief being a simple $25 refund for just signing & returning it - or you can do it online. www.ccfsettlement.com Apparently it is a $336 million settlement on credit card fees for foreign transactions from 1996- 2006.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Island Jim
Southwest Florida