Re: The Bashful Cat

Where on earth does she hide for so long? My guys are usually under the bed (or in the pocket they created in the box spring) or behind the piano.

To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 5:20 PM
Subject: [CHAT] The Bashful Cat

She's becoming the bane of my life. About 6 weeks ago, Bashful got a herpes virus infection in her left eye. She requires eye drops once a day. A couple of days ago, she got into some sort of altercation with some sort of critter who slashed her left cheek. Like many animals when hurt, she hid and it took us a couple of days to find her. So today I took her to the vet... again. He sewed up the slash, said the eye is coming along nicely, put one of those Spanish ruff collars on Bashful, handed me some antibiotics [give her a dropper full twice a day], and said "$200; see you in 2 weeks."