Re: snow

Yes, still snowing here. I plan to go out and shovel it but I don't see the point with it still coming down.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 7:09 AM
Subject: [CHAT] snow

Well to those to the east of me, you might want to watch out for this
storm. It dumped about 7-8 inches here and is still snowing. It is
supposed to get worse by the time it gets to you.

I can't believe our area hasn't been plowed yet.... and add the 30MPH winds, drifting is really becoming an issue already.

Sigh, I have in good weather about an hours drive today...... I am
hoping they will all cancel and reschedule, but it is too early to know
that yet.

 Stay safe folks!

 Donna