Re: doesn't ayone

I realize that most folks don't want to use it. But like I told my DH
after falling on my butt... It is easier to replace the driveway or
sidewalk than for me heal.....I went out and bought some of that animal
safe salt em... what ever they call that chemical.

  It doesn't surprise me to hear they came back and didn't do what they were contracted for.  Sigh,

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
  On Sunday when we had the sleet storm, the man who plows our drive
came by and made one pass through, saying his crew would be along
with a bobcat to clean up critical areas. Well, they didn't come. Yesterday
he told Chet that the bobcat had fallen off a cliff and needed repair, but
would be there as soon as possible. Tonight they appeared. The entire
area in front of our two-car garage is an ice slick with a mound of ice
several inches thick against the garage doors. Chet can get out with
his 4-wheel-drive Audi, but my poor Chevy can't begin to handle it. Did
the bobcat fix our problem? No way. They just made the pass through
the drive wider but didn't even touch the critical area in front of the
They were in and out in less than ten minutes, and didn't stop to speak
to us or hear what we wanted done. I'm totally frustrated. Chet doesn't
want to complain - he avoids any kind of unpleasantness (except my
ire). He says it'll be warmer tomorrow and maybe it will thaw, but it's
going to take more than 35 degrees to get rid of that ice slick.
Sorry to spout off, but I'm totally bummed.

In a message dated 12/17/2007 6:52:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,