Re: Spider mites

Neem.

Hot pepper spray reportedly works, too. No personal experience, however.

On Dec 21, 2007, at 11:54 AM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

One of my office plants - I think it's a variety of croton - has spider
mites. This is my reward for taking in other people's unwanted plants I
guess. Anyway the thing is way too big for me to casually lug it outside
and spray it off (if I could find a hose outside, which is unlikely).
What's a good remedy?
I am not too excited about spraying insecticides in my office but I
might be able to find a hand cart to take it outside.

Cyndi

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W