Re: Spider mites

The buzz around here is that just spraying with water is all that is
needed.  They inhale it and get pneumonia or something like that.
That's the standard info we give in Horticulture School, anyway.  I
don't have them, thank goodnessl  Just mealy bugs and aphids.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/21/2007 11:55:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,