To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Zem

Congratulations to him. My son called from Iraq on Christmas day. It was so good to hear his voice.....

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
 Just got back from son in law's promotion to Major in the AF at the
AF Academy. Eldest daughter and family are here for Christmas, and we
just received about 4 inches of icy snow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b