From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 2:26 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Benazir Bhutto

It's just sickening though....I can barely focus on my work today. My
mind keeps wandering back to her. No offense to any of the men on the
list - but sometimes a woman's influence can calm things down and add so
MUCH (except for Hillary - but I won't go there on the garden list), and
she was so successful in the years before....it just saddens me. She had
no hidden "personal agenda" - just peace and fairness for that of the
common people. Tonight I will light a candle in my garden for her - and
all those that feel the loss.

Lynda Young <lyoung@grindertaber.com> wrote:
  I agree, Jesse. But, somehow, you just knew it was fated to happen given
that political climate.