Re: More sweetsops

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More sweetsops
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:51:53 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=lyBlyYuR6N4a9HV9KxU6uueQTVzcjfuS83I55/A9CKg=; b=vvikXbCayb5qobra78t5+457o7JEJXg+mkSG8+g1wUDBRFszM5i7kaEhJ47Zhym1aptq+TtNv9CUAlLRc1kLZ7YNubMvQONPq75Pf/8izSY9fW3TUMrY+Tto4l7cwzOrqbRqDtiTMIMaHY+vV3XtPuyfhK3iXv1FeLQ2GUn8Leo=

The insurance companies have been doing that number on coastal Texas
residents too, ever since Katrina and Rita.  I shudder to think what they
are charging people in New Orleans these days.  Goniffs.
Happy New Year to you sir!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX