Re: gripe

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: gripe
  • From: "Eva Tompkins LaBonte" <evatesq@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:56:20 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=cBINwRq7g4ZEqqhuPIM46MBaSpWLs5rG6gp0IQHV/24=; b=QxbiGM5RXGEJYjPW0DbgOEYBXhLCEC3cRWpDlRhY4eN/p/lR9eraLxSaiDzr1Yk+LoX2SLOmbJSRrWY/LDQi8P643ZjpiyeNwtUMnF5Fp3jtwB+uJ3Y/siqRxh18NjWGhvvjiV+Te8cBT5wgA5wqKmSpmq8FXE8ASaxKqUwblYE=

Kitty, you don't like Samantha Who?  I love that show!  You don't think it's
hilarious?  I think that's some of Christina Applegate's best work -- that
and the movie, "The Sweetest Thing".

I definitely hear you with regard to your sports woes -- my husband is a
huge baseball fan and general fan of sports in general.  I've learned to
deal with it and entertain myself (usually on the computer).

On Dec 29, 2007 11:43 AM, Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

> I hate sports. hate hate hate!!!!!!!!!
> Last Sunday I checked the paper's guide and saw that 'Good Night & Good
> Luck' would be airing Sat night-tonight.  Wow, I would really look forward
> to seeing that one. On Monday I read about some sports people complaining
> that a football game was not going to be aired on ESPN or anywhere else
> without having to pay extra.  So guess what the solution was?  They are
> airing it on BOTH, both mind you!, CBS and NBC.  What could possibly be a
> good reason for that?????
> So now I can watch 4 consecutive episodes of Samantha Who or ET, some old
> PBS shows, or Cheaters.
> I guess I'll work on my MG nursery book instead.
> Kitty
> neIN, Zone 5

Bush Promises to Veto Anti-Torture Bill, Even Though He Says That the U.S.
Doesn't Torture.  {ahem, LIAR!}