Re: where is everyone?

Mostly going from doctor to doctor. We had a really unusually early hard freeze (17 degrees) 2 weeks ago, so there's not much left of the garden. As soon as I'm able, I'll get to the cleanup.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 12:47 AM
Subject: [CHAT] where is everyone?

Out in the garden? Hibernating? Lettuce and radishes are at the eating stage here. Peas are growing strong. Several mahonias have buds ready to pop. Even have one last rose. Making plans to cut back the banana plants soon and use their leaves to help make tamales. Bare root fruit trees will be available in a couple of weeks. I finally decided to get a plum, not a pluot. I just don't have room for 2 trees, and Santa Rosa plums don't need a pollinator.
What is happening in the rest of your gardens?

Theresa