Re: Happy Anniversary/ now Freecycle

Oh definitely, what is one person's trash is another person's  treasure!!!!!!
  I've gotten some great finds from Freecycle for the  garden (broken pots,
old mirrors, tools, etc.) that I've needed for some type of  decoration/design.
 I've also gotten other items that were useless to the  owner, but I could
really use for parts, or for whole.  .  I've gotten  rid of a lot of things from
my garage that I was sure nobody would ever  want....but they did!!  I've
even freecycled cuttings of plants,  shrubs, etc.   Nice to help others out too
as well as help the  environment.  Met some very interesting people too.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 12/10/2008 2:17:21 PM Central Standard Time,