Re: Happy Anniversary to us!

You are indeed blessed, Chris--and doubly so if she likes to weed... or at least talk to you while you do.

On Dec 10, 2008, at 1:59 PM, Kitty wrote:

And how long have you been keeping this under wraps??? That pic wasn't taken last week. OK - spill. Where did you and Helen (a very lovely bride, I must say - and the groom ain't no slouch either!) meet? Where did you honeymoon? I'm so happy you've found someone to share your life with; she is such a very lucky girl.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com >
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Anniversary to us!

I believe 6 years ago Chris saved us and put together this list so we could
continue to yap....

Wow, six years?!? Time sure does fly... I'm glad that I could help, but to be honest, I don't do much. You guys are the life of the group, and it's so much fun to read about what everyone's doing (when I remember to).

I have to apologize for being absent for so much of this year. I've gone
through a lot of change, including...  Marriage!  Helen and I were
married in late September, so we've spent a lot of time moving and
combining households.  Unfortunately, it didn't leave much free time.

 http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/helen-chris.jpg

(we're the two in the center)

I'm still working on stuff for gardenchat and hort.net, too. Just very, very slowly. :) Things are coming together at home, so maybe I'll have
more time to work on things again.

Chris

Island Jim
Willamette Valley