-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of I sent a message to the list last month about cold frame/greenhouse
construction, but then I had to go out of town and missed Gene's
offer to call and have some questions answered.

It's so late in the season now that I doubt I could order a metal
quonset-style cold frame, so I'm thinking of just building one out of
wood.  It would probably be about 20x40' with 4' walls and a 45 degree
roof (I need to do the math to figure out what the exact dimensions will
be so that the wood is purchased in economical lengths).

I'll probably just cover the thing with plastic this year, but maybe
it could get glass at a later date.  I'm hoping to do it this weekend.

Does anyone have any advice?  Gotchas to watch out for?