Re: so I am wondering....

Fortunately we are to the south of the ice storm.  It rained here for
a good 24 hours with temperatures in the 30s, but ended before
they dropped down around 20.  Today the sun is trying to shine
and it's up to 41 - expected to stay cold and cloudy for the next
several days but nothing extreme.  I hope that's right. I am just
now breaking through a load of work to make an attempt at
getting ready for Christmas.  I made candy yesterday and today -
about 5 pounds, I guess.  This will take care of some of my
obligations, but there is more that I must do.  Better get busy.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/14/2008 1:23:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,