Re: weather

No salt used here either, but didn't find that odd at all.  I thought  the
use of salt for ice/snow had been illegal for decades??  I know in  Germany it
was made illegal to use salt on the roads and sidewalks 20+ years  ago, due to
the harm to the environment, dog's feet, etc.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 12/15/2008 10:43:39 AM Central Standard Time,