Re: so I am wondering....

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: so I am wondering....
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:24:28 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=ZLWGUQvUNGJN4z09RwxsulfWYljyaUwPJK+OBQhEItg=; b=EYo6HotylXVjzBOvpMHQm6P+AnQu+B9up+zlNNjFxtpVKZq7M8x0vDrjjKnP3o/1sa WdWbIne/wL5t5UjRRmtyEp8R2VvKrKZrD4wcpkb59YWE/+fs4shJCkEJgmPGK/EcjS2s Rxafn57PdHUz6y6wlmMTGJZ8Fhs6Gktk9rHxw=

I know what you mean Noreen.  It was 78 about 5pm yesterday and 29 by 5 am
this morning.  Is that SICK or what?  Just got all the tender plants in.
Only lost one, amazingly enough.  Now I have to go fill my bird feeders w/
sleet coming down no less. If I ever hear anyone here complain about 100
degrees again I am going to SLAP them.  Ughhhhhh.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX