Re: New address

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: New address
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:32:27 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=FGZq3jrTd+u8Bj3mfxDUEsOqBs3xWXR/lrjqRYiDMKI=; b=WFmvyRIcf3GWeZhj24EvKyUMqnm8xmO60nCNAU+HY3U0SmAEEbZirVL3wKbkbEpLZZ Bz1+2D5EQmTV5dFW43h9x2kw6pAq4TikIIRr4ToEPf+ab50y0kzkLSSSwro2eycYVE17 4irddXgEjcztE1bGuQzhAN5TgwnHj3g4p8FWQ=

So..do they have plantations up there?

--
Jesse R. Bell