More weather

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: More weather
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:13:31 -0800

You folks back east are as usual having a worse time of it.  Here in So
Cal the snow is pretty much melted - we had at least 10" - there are a
few spots left but it is supposed to rain today, that will be the end of
it.  It won't be quite so picturesque but at least when it's over there
won't be a continual drip off the roof.  In addition to all the broken
tree limbs, we noticed another casualty while driving to work
today...there are loose Botts dots all over the freeway, no doubt the
snowplows took them out. Since California is pretty much bankrupt I'm
guessing it will be a while before those get replaced.
It is very windy with dark dark clouds now in advance of the rain.
We're supposed to see this same stuff for the rest of the week.