Re: great deal on Fiskars pruner/lopper

That's fantastic Pam!
I really need a new ratchet lopper, but they seem to have gone out of favor. If you see one let me know.
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:21 PM
Subject: [CHAT] great deal on Fiskars pruner/lopper

Hey y'all, I got an email from Lee Valley tools last night that said they
are doing free shipping from now until January 4th. I was so bored at work today I decided to check their website and see what there was to see. Well,
they have a special purchase, limited quantity deal on a set of Fiskars
tools.  A lopper, a pruner and floral snips.  All three for $16.50 and
shipping is free!   Heck, you'd pay that for a decent set of pruners, and
since my loppers are about shot - I jumped on it.  I have a good pair of
Felco pruners, but it doesn't hurt to have a spare.  And these are decent
tools, made in Finland (not &$@#* China). Just thought you needed to know
about that.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX