Re: Merry Christmas

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 15:30:55 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=/YhlXJ45D2ZlNuj1PDV9xR/IX8xe3HQCfgZHknYwS7Y=; b=DeLE1raek4ZtCa3OokvAAeHuX1W3BGFDJCoHeo2a+Yv4x8CCYU9+siZHgFIne3Nx8h jiZHikgnQE5GHLfh8276Ehv06TE7pGh4kj04HwL2Viv5p1jZN2baH7LS/2RVwADhCfCX eKtC4n9jmvHRICpVBGqhAsMtTnWPpJudCB68U=

LOL - good one Jim.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX