Re: Technical advice needed
  • Subject: Re: Technical advice needed
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 21:48:01 EST

I guess we can't really handle this ourselves.
The old scanner I had would scan slides, but the new machine I
bought last summer doesn't.  It has been a great disappointment.
When my ancient Canon copier died, I thought the elegant-looking Brother
machine which was a combined printer, copier, fax and scanner -
telephone too, would be just the answer and free up a lot of space
by getting rid of my old HP scanner.  Of course having much more
desk space just means I have more room for piles of stuff, and the
printer-copier-scanner doesn't really work very well.  Chet has
bought himself another copier since he doesn't like the way this
one works.  I guess I'd better look for a good camera shop - the one
near us, and several others in the area have gone out of business.
Thanks for the advice.
In a message dated 12/8/2009 6:06:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,