Re: Merry Christmas
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:56:45 -0600

It's raining/sleeting now and fixin' to get worse, so the baby & I are
buttoned up and in for the duration.  May you all have a blessed holiday and
be as warm & comfy as Little Bit and I are right now.  Was supposed to go
over to a friend's house later - that's called on account of weather.  Hugs
to all!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX