Re: Cabbagegate
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Cabbagegate
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:03:23 -0600

I was not aware of that story. I'm not surprised the county has not commented! The idiots in charge look just like that -- idiots; you'd think they would just let it go away.. Both city and county regulations, however, can be ridiculous. Here, for instance, it is legal to keep horses in one's yard but not chickens. Mind you there are fewer than 150 residents.
zem
zone 7
West TN