Re: pine cones
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: pine cones
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:20:57 -0800

Jesse & Auralie, Remind me next September/October & I'll send you a box of cones. I have a sugar pine that hasn't produced cones yet, a five needle pine that produces long pitchy cones and hemlocks that make raspberry sized little miniature cones. We threw away barrels of the pine cones this fall. There are still a dozen cones laying out on the lawn & who knows how many in the flower beds. ----- Original Message ----- From: <Aplfgcnys@aol.com>