Re: Grandson; OT
  • Subject: Re: Grandson; OT
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:22:07 EST

Jim, so far as I was ever able to tell, the only plan that one ever had
was to entrap my son into marriage (and her mother really worked at
that, too), and to "make babies,"  She once told me that never until
she joined our family had she ever heard the idea of "set a goal and
work toward it," which is sorta our family motto.
In a message dated 12/14/2010 8:41:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,