Re: Grandson; OT
  • Subject: Re: Grandson; OT
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:11:18 -0600

Auralie, you are wonderful!

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Grandson; OT

How nice to have a grandson who is accomplishing things.  All of mine
that have reached that age have joined the military. Bummer.  My family
has a long tradition of education on both sides, but their mother didn't see
that it was important, since noone in her family was educated.  She home-
schooled them when she had no education herself, and now those three are in
the military.  They seem to be doing well, and maybe that will be good for
them.  My oldest son spent four years in the Navy but came out on his way
to college, and feels it very important for his two who have both graduated
from U. of Wash. with honors. His son also had a hitch in the Navy but was
booted out for drunk driving. When I worked for the Navy in the 1950s drunk
driving was what sailors did.  Oh well, time changes.

In a message dated 12/12/2010 8:15:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,