Re: New or Tried and True?
  • Subject: Re: New or Tried and True?
  • From: Theresa G <tchessie@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 08:40:43 -0800

Same here.  Limerock lived for one summer and then croaked.  I got one
of the new Echinaceas last summer- supposed to be tomato read.  I was
actually an icky color whitish pink.  All 3 blooms it had were the
same and on a pathetic looking plant.  Don't even care if the plant
dies this winter, it wasn't worth keeping anyway.