Re: Solstice

Fantastic!  I love it!  And the same to you!
In a message dated 12/20/2010 5:31:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil writes:

Happy solstice to you too! And here is my absolutely all time favorite

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low
stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday,
practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion
of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others
who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose
not to practice a religion at all.
Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and
medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar
year 2000, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of
other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great,
without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual
preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It
implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes
for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended
emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the
holiday spirit.)