Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • Subject: Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:12:17 -0500

I'm glad you're not injured any more than you are. Hope you've got a lot of ice to put on it.

My motto is "never take a saw up a ladder". And if it's over my head, I either use a pole pruner or call somebody to do it - even though it's hard on the budget. I've had too many friends lose body parts trying to do it all themselves.

Stay safe, and have a Merry Christmas.