Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • Subject: Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:42:33 EST

In the 1960s we were involved in a venture across the street from
LL Bean - the Freeport Maine Country Store.  The idea was that
wives whose husband were  shopping at LL Bean would come
across the street and find all sorts of charming goodies.  It didn't
work out.  Fortunately we didn't invest much money into this, and
the weekends we spent visiting Bond Wheelwright, the man behind
this venture were worth the investment. He wanted us to move up
to Maine and manage the store, but one January weekend in his
house without central heating convinced this Southern girl that this
was not for us.
In a message dated 12/22/2010 7:11:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,