Re: Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:33:17 -0500 (EST)

HA!  I love it.  I'm so delighted to hear that others have half  finished
projects as well.  My resolution every year is to finish  everything already
started, and I'm always thrilled that at least a couple  things get done.
Problem is that the list is long, and I seem to always  add to it.  Have the
house fairly done though......well, if you overlook  the fact that the
moulding isn't up on the new back door yet, and no paint in  that part......due
to not finding a matching one, since it's been  discontinued.....and the
backsplash isn't quite completed.....and the list goes  on.   However, at least
it is liveable, and for the first time since  before the hurricane, we got
to have Christmas in the house again!!!!!!   YEAH!!!!   Was literally "like
Christmas" to open up boxes of  decorations, etc. and put them out
again.....so many wonderful  memories!
Anyway, thanks, you all make me feel like my life is normal.   HA!
Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year!!!!   Thanks for the  past years
of friendship, advice, sharing, etc. and looking forward to another  year to
come!!!  Wishing each of you the very best of happiness and good
health.....and successful gardens!!!!
Big hugs,
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast