Re: Acanthus
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Acanthus
  • From: Zemuly <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 10:12:19 -0600

When I was in Rome with my older grandson several years ago acanthus was
blooming everywhere. It was fun pointing it out along the roadsides and
again on the tops of the Corinthian columns. Both of my grandsons are
going to New York with me in the

spring, and the Met is on our list. Thankfully my brother has a complimentary membership to all the museums.

Sent from my iPhone