made it to Missouri

Hi all-
For those who knew of our impending move, we did make it to Missouri. Long car ride, one car sick cat, but otherwise an uneventful and smooth trip. Weather he hasn't been too bad yet (I'm grateful for that), and just trying to get acclimated to a new place.
Found a list of garden centers this evening, and realized that Baker Seeds is only an hour away! Âwoohoo!
The yard here seems to be a light layer of soil (like maybe 3 inches) covering a giant rock pile. So, not sure what is going to grow, but there is always pots.
Hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying some holiday time,