Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • Subject: Re: I thought it would be fun for everyone to check in
  • From: Carolyn Magnani <927e65d21@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 21:00:36 -0600

Nice to hear from all of you. I am still in Johnston, Iowa and living and gardening in the same location but currently in the process of building a strand alone condo (known as villas here) which is in Johnston as well.
I had a torn tenor in my ankle in spring 2013, wore a boot for 4 months with no heal followed by a permanent brace. 2014 had a Anthrodesis (triple fusion) and am left with the inability to care for my garden as I had in the past. I still work at the greenhouse in the spring as a container designer and plan to do so in 2016.
December 2012 we lost our youngest son which has been a difficult time adjusting. Don't remember if I ever shared we had lost our oldest son in 1969 but we do have a daughter who has blessed us with 2 beautiful granddaughters. The oldest just received her master's degree from Denver University Iliff and has her own grant writing business and the younger one is a kindredgarten teacher in the Des Moines system and working on her masters at Drake.
Has anyone heard from Jim?
Carolyn (Ceres)
Sent from my iPad