I apologize in advance if anyone thinks I'm out of line, but I believe
we should all say a prayer in accordance to whatever beliefs you hold
dear and true for the astronauts and their families today. For those of
you who don't know, the shuttle blew up on re-entry right over our heads
this morning.

I heard a very LOUD sonic boom or explosion as I sat down to breakfast
this morning. The house actually shook. Hideous. God keep them and you

in His hands............

I need to get off here now so Jesse can call me back

Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A