From: romans810@juno.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Cc: EvaTEsq@aol.com; gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 2/4/2003 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Life is good - part II

To all my wonderful garden "FAMILY', Yes, life is good even through the
rough times. For me, I have been given a second chance. Through all your
prayers & thoughts, God heard them. When all looked futile, behold, this
new type of "chemo" came up. The ONLY ONE at this time that will treat
the type of liver cancer I have. Yesterday the report on on my scans
showed very little advancement on the tumors. I have been selected to be
1 of 15 in the USA to to be treated. As soon as I get some preliminary
preps ready, they will start treatments. I covet your continued prayers
/thoughts. Thank you.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA