Re: Hosta College

Hello Kitty,
    to be honest I am not a hosta-nut. I do have some in my garden and
purchase a new one or two every year or so. They are good for stitching a
shade garden together.. will go with just about anything in a shade garden.
Too easy and answer sometimes. A dealer I know up in Indianapolis helped me
with some research into hosta last fall, so I will make a point to go
purchase from him sometime this spring.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana