Re: Re: Jesse / David

Not a bad idea. I tried to respond to everybody personally...off the gardenchat list...sorry if I forgot anybody. I didn't want to take up extra space on the list.

Jesse Rene' Bell

From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Jesse / David
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:40:21 EST

Perhaps this group needs to adopt the "seasonal birthday" plan we use around
here, or we will be bumped off another list for taking up too much space with
happy birthday messages. In our extended family and garden club, which are
frequently the same people, we have a big birthday party in late spring -
whatever date suits the most people - and celebrate the seven or eight who
have birthdays from March to June. In the fall we do the same for those
whose birthdays fall between July and October. So far there hasn't been a
need for a winter celebration, but a couple of grandkids have come along in
November-February, and a god-daughter between Christmas and New Year's, so
maybe we'll have to do one in the winter, too. Think about it. Auralie