Re: New Question

Sally Ann,
You  wrote, "> I have been asked to see about replacing the Plant & Tree
identifying labels
> @ our MG Arboretum as the existing ones are unreadable & we a putting in a
> new Citrus Memorial garden. I remember lots of discussion about individual
> container labels but I welcome all help & suggestions."

Are you labeling containers for sale or in ground plants for display?
If for display, I recommend brother laminated tapes on zinc markers.  Not
cheap, but not expensive either.  Look nice, last long.

BTW, I don't recall what I might have written that prompted  you to write,
"> Kitty, I was told a "leader" is the tallest and/or straightest vertical
> branch that is left always as the top of a young tree---???"

Kitty