I've missed you all...

Gosh, I've missed you all the past few days...just got done catching up
on all the mail...had to work a dayshift on Friday...I thought I was
gonna die until about noon--ugh!!! I'm still recovering...it was awful
but at least I've now got all my mandatory competency reviews done for
the entire year! We're getting a new puppy in a week so we spent the
entire weekend puppy-proofing the house...something we haven't had to do
in years!!! It's almost worse than babyproofing...almost but not quite!
Am dreaming about spring here...it was snowing when I went out for my
break at about 2 a.m.--I always go outside, no matter how cold, even if
just for a few minutes because I hate being cooped up inside all
night...This week is gonna be busy, I'm sure of it...the husband is
going to Dallas for four days and my littlest one turns 7 on Valentine's
Day and we're having a big party at the local children's indoor play gym
that day...the husband is going to miss her birthday and Valentine's day
and feels horrible about it but has to attend a conference (what idiot
schedules a conference over Valentine's Day weekend, anyway?)...so, I'll
probably not be in touch much by the middle/end of the week so just
wanted to say Hello! in case I don't get to chat much. Take care all...

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com