Re: I've missed you all...

Hi Kathy,
I did see your message re Forest Pansy and a couple of replies.  Part of
the reason there's been little traffic might be that the 18 who signed on
to be guinea pigs for the newsreader were busy trying to iron that out.
Others may have been just out or gone.  This sort of thing tends to happen
to northerners in February.  They like to go visit Jim!

Kitty