Re: Hibs

Pretty good Andrea.  I'm waiting with butterflies the beginning of the SF Flower
and Garden Show.  It's in March.  If anybody wants to see my company name in
lights it's in the marketplace section at gardenshow.com.    Otherwise I've had
to hire some help for the first but apparently not the last time.  I'm up to
5,000 sq ft of gh space now and the next task is getting the other 5,000 ft
ready by summer.  It's been quite a chore but worth it.  Frankly the worst part
is filling out the State Board of Equalization paper work.  I don't know
anything about stuff like that.  By Thursday I'll start accepting credit cards
for the first time and I don't know anything about that stuff either.

I'm just a bull being pulled around by the ring in my nose.

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics  (My official title now)