Re: Hibs

In a message dated 2/12/03 12:26:45 PM, dfranzma@pacbell.net writes:

<< My web mistress >>

David, it sounds more intimate than a spider, assuming the black widow you
referred to is a spider.

<< I get a couple of young, pretty women to help sell the plants.>>
    Well, my dear, I would not fit into that category.  I would be more
trusting with your aunt or father. I have never been enticed by a young
pretty lass.  I bet this would not even sell Jim.
    One of the Des Moines Home & Garden shows (the oldest one) is this week.
I will be giving a talk on 'Designer Containers Made Easy'.  This is small
stuff compared to your show but I always enjoy the gardens  on display as
they are always full of spring blooms, flowers, shrubs & trees and the sound
of water appears in most of the gardens.  Just for a moment one can forget it
is snowing outside.
    Your venture sounds so exciting!  I'll be thinking of you.
        Ceres