Re: Hibs/greenhouses

Andrea, the first person I rented gh space from had the same type of thing.  He
had close to 100,000sq.ft. of gh's.  He had just bought the property and
couldn't possibly fill that much space.  What I did was rent one area of one
gh.  I took up about a fourth of an 8,000 sq ft gh.  Of course, as it turned
out he was basically ripping me off with the cost.  Depending on the facilities
gh space here in Ca. is between .10 and .25 per sq.ft..  I'm paying .20 per but
this place has evaporative coolers, heaters, humidifiers, vents etc all
intergrated into one system and fully automatic.  It even waters depending on
the amount of light the plants receive.  I had to build the tables, put in the
watering system, replace anything that needs replacing and pay for electricity
and gas but so far it's working out pretty good.  On top of that she has given
me the use of another 1,000 sqft for nothing that has bottom heat on available
tables.  All I had to do was clean it out and use it.  She used to grow
hydroponic tomatoes so when I cleaned the gh out it had weeds and tomato plants
to the ceiling.  I was literally in clouds of white flies.  Disgusting.  I'm
certain I breathed many of the little buggers in before I thought to put a mask
on.

DF