RE: Fwd: Price of Gas

They had a story on the news last night... asking for the public to
report price gouging. Thinking those phones were ringing off the hook
after that story.

All they have to do is raise the price at the same time, and who is to
say whether it is justified or not...

Noticed it was up to 1.95 for premium on the way home :(