Re: Fwd: Price of Gas; Now Duct Tape

No, I am most definitely NOT, Scottie.  And, I am highly annoyed at
this 'sky is falling' panic buying because it's making it difficult
for me to get my normal cases of spring water (to which I am
addicted).  The plastic and duct tape is ridiculous.  As was pointed
out in a letter to the editor in the Wash. Post, by someone whose
head is attached correctly...if a person did succeed in sealing their
abode enough to prevent any type of poison gas or other airborne
contaminant, they would then be excluding oxygen and soon die from
lack thereof.  Well, our sainted admin. can only cry 'wolf' so

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :