RE: [Fwd: Sen. Boxer Works to Kill Anti-Environmental Riders]

David,
At least you have legislators who care about such things.  This is not the
case in Indiana.  Any comment on such matters falls on deaf ears here.  Of
course, that's not true if your comment were something like, "Well, heck
let's just burn the other 10!".

Kitty

information, please go to:  http://boxer.senate.gov